Protexin is the most advanced multi-strain Probiotic in the world today. Unlike many other Probiotics that consist primarily of a single strain of bacteria, Protexin consists of seven different naturally occuring bacteria. The effectiveness and synergy of these strains has been proven in years of trials and production application.
The uniqueness of Protexin is not just confined to its multi-strain formulation. Research and Development has produced a special 'protection' to ensure the highest possible numbers of bacteria survive the journey through the hostile conditions of the crop or stomach, into the gut where they rapidly begin to work for the benefit of the animal. Protexin is the only nationally registered Probiotic approved for administration to animals and birds.
- Improved Growth in Farm Animals
- Improved Utilisation of Food
- Reduced Intestinal Dysfunction – including treatment and control of scouring or diarrhoea and the exclusion or suppression of pathogens E.Coli, Salmonella, and Aeromonas spp.
- Improved Health – by increasing resistance to infectious diseases either by direct antagonism or by stimulating immunity.
- Establishment/Re-establishment of Microflora – for immature animals or following antibiotic use.
Available as Liquid (administer direct or in feed); Powder (administer in feed): Soluble (water soluble or mix in feed) or Paste.
Dose rate: 1-2g or ml (kittens) to 10-20g or ml (horses) per day. Refer label instructions.
Withholding Periods: Nil.